So… I read a lot. I decided to sign up for a pagan reading challenge as well that way I can review books. Rather, I know I am able to review books any time I want, but this will motivate me to read and review. Also, I often get discouraged by New Age books because I feel like there’s more of the same or poor scholarship, so I’ll be rereading some books I found useful when I was first starting out as well.
My goal for this reading challenge will be High Priestess Read 31-35 Books. First, this isn’t particularly unrealistic for me since I read a lot that’s roughly three books a month.
1. The Witches Book of the Dead (Christian Day): 1/1/12-1/10/12
2. The English Book of Magic (Phillip Carr-Gomm & Richard Heygate) 1/10/12-
3. Travels Through Middle Earth: The Path of a Saxon Pagan (Alaric Albertsson)
4. The Way of Wyrd (Brian Bates)
5. The Master Book of Herbalism (Paul Beyerl)
6. The Black Arts (Richard Cavedish)
7. The Roebuck in the Thicket: An Anthology of the Robert Cochrane Witchcraft Tradition
8. A Grimoire for Modern Cunningfolk (Peter Paddon)
9. Gods of Love and Ecstasy
10. The Witches Bible
11. Witchcraft Medicine
12. Eaarth (Bill McKibben)
Top Posts & Pages