Most Witches, Pagans, and magical folks I know have huge libraries. We all have favorite authors, different sources of inspiration, and go-to resources. Of course, the best resource is often our own book of collected correspondences, lore, herbs, and observations. I have a few books personally I’ve written over the years: one for religion, one for witchcraft, and many meditation and yoga journals. These are sacred texts for me. I also, of course, have favorite books, websites, movies, and other media obsessions that are “witchy.”
For book reviews and a current reading list see my Pagan Reading Challenge post. I will continue updating it throughout 2012 with current reading lists. As I finish reading a book, I’ll update with reviews. After 2012 I’ll keep my reading lists somewhere else.
For other book recommendations or to see what I’m currently reading check out my GoodReads account.
Other recommended books:
- Mastering Witchcraft. Paul Huson
- The Complete Book of Incense, Oils, and Brews. Scott Cunningham
- Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, and Metal Magic. Scott Cunningham
- Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs. Scott Cunningham
- Psychic Self-Defense. Dion Fortune
- Ann Moura’s Green Witchcraft series.